Rafael Nadal Nike US Open 2010 Outfit
Updated with more photos....
Wondering what Rafael Nadal will be wearing at the 2010 US Open tennis championships??? Well we have the answer for you....
Rafa will wear the Men's Rafael Nadal Vamos Court outfit...
Rafael Nadal Vamos Court Crew
The Vamos Clothing Collection is a bold and summery range to be worn by Rafael Nadal this summer. Using complementary colours and fit, it's a hot-blooded, eye-catching range to wear on and off the court.
The Vamos Lawn Crew is a short sleeve Dri-FIT V-neck crew top with a flattering shape and accents of bright, summer colours. It has self-fabric taping at the back for increased comfort in the upper area.
The mesh in this t-shirt is strategically placed at the front, back and sleeves and engineered to allow increased breathability and regulation of body heat.
The Nike Swoosh Design Trademark is heat-transferred at the centre of the chest.
Rafael Nadal Vamos Woven Short
The Vamos Woven Short are a 12" long Dri-FIT 4-way stretch twill short that boast the traditional style of Wimbledon. Modern style is brought to the short with a sublimated Argyle graphic at the side panels and back yoke. Looks great with the Vamos Lawn Crew in White/Mango, topped with the accessories!
The functional fly with a hook and eye closure offer comfort and style.
Side elastic insets provide a custom fit and superb comfort. Store all of your tennis balls or small tennis-related or personal accessories in the front slash pockets.
The mesh gusset adds increased breathability to the Dri-FIT technology, keeping you cool and dry throughout your performance and regulating body heat.
The Nike Swoosh design trademark is heat-transferred at the left hem.
Nike Air Court Ballistec 2.3 Men Shoe Lime/Bk
Rafael Nadal's shoe of choice, the Air Max Courtballistec 2.3, updates the 1.3 with improvements in comfort, breathability and upper durability. A new DragOnX upper breathes better, keeping feet cooler and dryer while offering good support and protection. Without sacrificing support and stability, the Courtballistec 2.3 improves mobility with a light and flexible upper. More comfortable than its predecessor, the Courtballistec 2.3 is also a very fast feeling shoe. An ideal choice for the serious player seeking the ultimate in performance and durability. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
* Fit: Length fit is standard. Width is medium. Arch support is medium height. No break in required.
* Upper: The Courtballistec 2.3 features DragOn X, an evolutionary material 30% more durable than DragOn. Improved breathability. Improved medial lace drag protection. A uni-tongue construction offers comfort and support while offering superior lace protection.
* Midsole: Lunar Lite technology in the forefoot offers a softer, more flexible ride. In the heel a Maximum Air-Sole unit offers maximum impact protection. Molded Ortho-lite sockliner. Light weight midfoot plastic shank for support.
* Outsole: Full-length XDR outsole with modified herringbone tread pattern provides durable traction on a variety of surfaces. Features a six-month outsole durability guarantee.
* Weight: 16.9 Ounces (size 10.5)
* Color: Lime / Black
Source Tennis Wearhouse, MTF and ProDirectTennis